W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.5 Nulled builds upon the Community (free) version of W3 Total Cache and adds features that will be interesting to any publisher who’s serious about running a successful website. W3 Total Cache Nulled not only unlocks the features below, but puts you on the upgrade path for additional features that we’re excited to share in the near future.
W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.5 speeds up your WordPress website by reducing its download time, which makes your page load extremely fast. Faster website = better search rankings, more visitors, increased revenue and more. Recent research has proven that the tiniest increase in your page load speed over your competitors can cause physiological effects, such as increases in blood pressure and stress hormones. Google penalizes websites slowly loading websites and rewarding those who provide a better user experience. W3 Total Cache is how you accomplish this.
Plugin is exceptionally easy to use. With over 1+ million active installs in the WordPress repo, and the preferred caching plugin for experts all over the globe, there’s tons of information on how to install and properly configure.
Once configured, provides at least an 10x improvement (as indicated by Google PageSpeed Insights) in overall site performance. Generally compatible with most shared hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated server hosting plans. Simple installation and configuration. W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.5 Nulled speeds up your WordPress website regardless of how your users access it. Mobile visitors will receive the same lightning fast speeds as those on desktop.
W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.5 Nulled WordPress Plugin Features
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Caching methods include local Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
Download W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.5 Nulled WordPress Plugin
Note: If you are having trouble with W3 Total Cache Pro 2.1.5 Nulled download, try to disable AdBlock for the site or try another Web Browser. If disabling AD blocker or change Web Browser not help to you please contact us.
We share content only for testing purpose and help those who didn’t afford money to buy, not for commercial use. Please , If you think it’s working fine and have money then we strongly recommend to buy it from original authors, developers or legally because they put really very hard work in making it.
If you are the owner of this content and you have problem with this then, Mail us, We will remove it as soon as Possible.